MY LAST HOLIDAY

MY LAST HOLIDAY

On the 20th of December 2019 till the 5th of January 2020 I had a break from school cause the first semester was over. I planned to not do anything on holiday, but my mother had already planned ahead on what we were going to do on holiday. 

She said that my parents and I were going to Jakarta. My parents had planned to go to Jakarta by themselves for business reasons, but they brought me along because they wanted to be accompanied. I thought about it and eventually went along because I knew I would eventually get bored being alone at home all holiday. We packed our things and got there by car.We arrived at 9 p.m. and I instantly went to bed.

I then had breakfast the next day with my dad at the hotel. Both my parents had jobs so I was left by myself in my hotel room. I did nothing all day except play games, eat, and sleep.

The next day I had breakfast again but I was joined not by my father, but with my big sister who arrived late last night. My sister and I stayed at the hotel while our parents worked, but luckily our parents finished work earlier than usual and asked us if we wanted to go shopping. I said no but my sister said yes, so I tagged along. My sister eventually didn't buy anything.

The next day my father had work and my sister had college so my mom and I spent the day together. She told me that a friend of hers opened up a gallery to showcase his/her art and asked me if I wanted to come along. I said no because I don't like galleries particularly find it boring, but my mom had enough of me sleeping all day and forced me to come with her.

Before we went to the gallery, my mom forced me to buy new clothes, cause the clothes that I currently wear looked old and dirty. After that, we walked then arrived at the gallery. I wasn't amused.

 My mom then took me to look for new clothes again cause she said that I wear the same thing every time and told me to buy more clothes. I took the ones I liked and when we were walking to the counter I looked to my left and saw what i'd been saving up for, earphones.  My mom saw me looking at the earphones and told me no, but I had a plan. I told my mom that she wouldn't pay for the earphones, but I would.My mom happily agreed but I told her that I only had Rp500.000,00 at the moment and that I could pay for the rest of the fee by taking my monthly allowance for a couple of months if the price was higher than Rp500.000,00. My mom agreed and we started to look for the right earphone till a worker told us there was a 30% discount for a limited time for a special earphone. We asked to see the earphone and I was surprised because the earphone was wireless and wireless earphones are usually really expensive. I planned to only get the usual earphones so I was wary, but my mom was convinced by the discount and told me that it was a once in a life time opportunity. I looked at the price and exclaimed "

Komentar

Postingan Populer